Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
The child's father behaves inappropriately. I see a way out of this situation in the following: to sue him for alimony and get a part-time job caring for a child. Many part-time jobs will allow you to take care of your child and work. This can be done both online.
I am also a single mother, and the father of my child pays alimony. At this time, I work part-time and raise our child myself. Otherwise, it is almost impossible to cope with the current situation.
I hope everything will get better for you and you will feel better. You are a great mother. You don't need to put yourself into depression.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.