Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....after lurking here for a while.

My name is Jennifer. I have two DD's, V who is 14mo and M who is going on 3mo. I have been a single parent since my x and I split when I was about 5mo pg with V. We had a 'reconciliation' when she was two months and M came out of that.

He is not a part of their lives- rarely even calls to see how they are doing. I used to be angry about that, however, decided it wasn't worth the energy. We are working through the legal process for support. Dealing with single parenthood of one was hard, two seems overwhelming almost daily. I do my best to be optimistic, and have often read the discussions on this forum for support.

I own a house with my sister and BIL in Calgary, who are supportive and love both my girls tremendously. (Both were present when M was born) I often do not know what I would do without them in those moments that I feel at my wits end, and even more so when I see what they add to my DD's lives.

So hello, and I look forward to chatting with a few of you in the future!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hi Jennifer. Another Cdn mama here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi Jennifer!

Really nice to meet another mamma with young ones!
I am preggo right now and considering a water birth. If you have time, can you share a little story about your experience? I'm soaking up everything I can for the future!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.