Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just popping in to say hi. Work has been so crazy lately and I haven't been able to get on much.<br><br>
how is everyone doing?<br><br>
I finished my last dose of clomid last night, and go for my follie ultrasound on Monday. Fingers crossed that it's not as crushing as last cycle's ultrasound!!<br><br>
Hubby had his SA done on Tuesday, so we're anxiously awaiting those results. Hopefully I'll hear those today. . .I don't know why it would take 2 days to get those back. I mean they obviously do the test RIGTH after they give the sample.<br><br>
Anyway, hope you are all doing well! Have a great Thursday!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
How'd the clomid treat ya? Keep us updated on the SA results!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I have been very surprised. . I haven't really felt any side effects other than the wicked hot flashes/sweats at night time. But no mood swings which is what I was afraid of. . especially with upping my dose from 50mg to 100mg. . I thought for sure I'd be on a rampage. The hot flashes are worse than they were on the 50 mg, but that's about it. . so yay! Of course I'm the type that convinces myself that if i'm not feeling side effects than that means it isn't going to work. LOL<br><br>
I definitely will! I am getting ready to bug qwest diagnostics and find out why they ahven't sent the results to my doc's office yet. Lazy people! LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts