Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive never posted here, although, i am due, according to ob, septmeber 24th, i am more of a lurker
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you wonderful ladies. you have helped me become so informed about myself and my birth. thanks to you, i am not going to circ my son, and after several months of non-confrontational talks, my husband is on track with me. also, at this point we are delay vaxing so we can learn more, i hate to walk into anything blind. while i am not doing a home birth this time around, i can pretty much guarantee that the next one will be. i have always questioned traditional medicine, and you have shown me that it is a good thing to be informed and that there is no such thing as being overly informed! so i just wanted to say thank you

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
to you for taking time to read & learn about these things. It is so nice to hear about real people's experiences isn't it? You should join the in the disscusions some time

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnMama
I agree with Cheryl.
And I've learned SO much from reading the forums here, I just love this place!

: So glad you found us! And happy for your son that he isn't getting circ'ed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.