Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These went back up for sale after the buyer won a charity auction from Elizabeth (www.knitinyourpants.com) as well, and I was lucky enough to snag them! WOHOO! I am a terrible wool hyena for some reason, so I was so glad to get these.

Here are some pics of them on my son. They also fit my daughter! Elizabeth is SO sweet and she is going to make me another pair with a shorter rise. She has been tweaking and working with this pattern to make them PERFECT. There is so much shaping and contour on these. They fit lit a glove. The short rows in the back are just perfect and the gusset in the crotch (see the sitting pic for what I mean) fits just awesome. I can't imagine the work that goes into these (as a very novice knitter!). She also plans to make longies in the future. I have a LOT of knitted wool, and these are truly 'luxury!'

Sitting (minus the seat cushion thanks to AJ ) (Check out that shaping!)

Side (Can you see the short rows to shape the bum? Perfect!)

Bum Shot - Short row perfection...

Aren't they awesome!?! She does really great work! And she is the SWEETEST mama too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.