Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it. I did the diaper thing backwards. I started with FB's, AIO's, fitteds and wool. I hyenaed. Then everyone was talking about prefold love, so I had to get on the bandwagon. And so today my snappis came, so after dinner I put my dd in a prefold and a wool cover my mom knitted her and it was so easy and cute. I loved her little bum in just the plain diaper without a cover.

Then to top it all off, she used her toddler sized Maya Wrap for the first time while she was wearing it. So my little girl had on a prefold with wool, a Got Fluff t-shirt, and was wearing her baby in a sling. Oh, how far we have come from B R' Us land!!!

Thanks Everyone, for helping us evolve!!!!

· Registered
1,887 Posts
Glad you found the prefold love!!! I too had lots of hyena stuff for ds1, but with ds2 I find myself loving prefolds and the few fitteds I do have for ds2 just sit here!!

· Registered
2,000 Posts
I am just starting to get on the prefold love bandwagon. We are having issues with fleece, so to clear up the problem I have been using the few premium prefolds we have and they are so simple and fit great and really do fit just fine under most of our soakers. I love that they are so natural and fluffy
. I am seriously thinking of selling off all the diapers with fleece.

· Registered
99 Posts
I wonder if I'll get there. I just ordered 3 doz. prefolds from the yahoo co-op, and I am quite frankly scared. I figure that if its a bust I can always use them to stuff my FB, but I'm hoping to develop a working relationship with them. They're just so cheap!

· Registered
506 Posts
:LOL I did it backwards too.. even started out with First Class Baby's and Little Cabooses
Now, I'm loving my prefold prefitteds. I'm even thinking of doing what another mama did.. and putting away most of my hyena stuff to see if I can get by w/o some of it!! Crazy to think it's come to that

· Registered
457 Posts
I did it frontwards
but I still love prefolds. If I was a SAHM, I would do only prefolds at home and pockets while out. I especially love my tie dyed ones from Tiny Heiny! Now I tempted to try flats.

Sherri, do you offer dyed flats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.