Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from my first dr's appt. and I'm definitely pregnant.
: She was so positive which I really needed because I just had a miscarriage at 6.5 wks last month. Any way she said my Hcg levels are right where they should be and that they more then doubled between Monday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon. I'm still a nervous wreck though because I won't have another appt until after the new year and it was too soon to see anything on the u/s today. Right around Christmas will be 6.5 weeks which is when I had the last miscarriage. I don't know how I'll make it through the holidays. I'm so happy though that we were able to get pregnant again right away. I didn't even have a period between the mc and this pregnancy. In fact since I was expecting at the end of June/beginning of July, I was posting in both of those ddc and now I only got set back by one ddc. I just really want this baby to stick. I'll feel so much better once we see the baby's heartbeat in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
welcome and ((sticky vibes)) for you!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Welcome!
I am sending lots of prayers to you and your little one. I know it is hard to keep a positive outlook since you already had a miscarriage. I had one before I was pregnant with my now 20 month old DD. It took me many months to actually get excited about the pregnancy, but keep a good outlook, and welcome your baby. I bet it will all work out right. Now that I am pregnant with #2, I am having a hard time getting excited too until I can hear the heartbeat. I am not telling any family yet until then, since my mother will tell everyone even if I tell her not to.

Your baby really wants to come to you. Perhaps the last pregnancy was just too early for him/her. He got to excited and came a year early by mistake.
Now is a good time!

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Unless you have a medical reason to worry... I wouldn't.

Statistically speaking this should be a very healthy baby!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.