Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My soon to be SIL was over this weekend and somehow the topic turned to circ. She was saying that she didn't believe that boys should necessarily "look like their dad" in regards to circ. That made me happy..until I remembered my brother isn't circed! She was planning on circing any boys she had because of cleanliness. She stated she knew it hurt but it would be better for them in the long run. Well after a few mins. over here and a few short videos she was converted. She was so glad I showed her these resources and she now feels educated about circ. I'm sure all her future boys thank you!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Gee does she think your brother is gross and dirty? That would be kind of insulting to him I would think. I'm really glad you were able to educate her before any babies were involved. Good for you.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Gee does she think your brother is gross and dirty?
I think she was implying that about my brother alittle bit.. but you'd have to know my brother... at 22 my mom still has to bug he about showering and brushing his teeth.
: So it wouldn't surprise me if his hygiene is a bit lacking.. Heck my mom had to threaten him to make him trim up his beard for my wedding...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Still...its very good that she has already converted, but I would also mention that circ'd guys who dont wash down there get just as nasty. My dh is circ'd but if he doesnt wash for a couple of days, stuff starts smelling funky. And at least with him, she can tell if he hasnt washed for awhile even without a smell-if he has a bunch of smegma hanging out, then he prolly needs to wash (I know this varies a lot between guys though, just like women...if I skip one shower, I start getting a build up of smegma-I usually bathe once a day)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts