Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
= a match made in Heaven!

A while back I bought Katie 2 Loveybums wool covers in size large and set them aside for when she gets bigger. Well today before we went to check the mail I decided to try one on her -- wow! What a great fit! I am
ing the crossover tabs, and I love how the third snap prevents wing droop.

Anyway, we walked to the mailbox and were so happy to see that Katie's new cloth advocacy tee-shirt from Little Earth Angels had arrived! As soon as we got inside, I opened it up and was so surprised to see that the color of the font matched her cover exactly! :LOL I didn't know what color the font was going to be... The tee-shirt is soooooooo cute, too...

Here are some pics:

The whole outfit
Cloth advocacy tee (Katie doesn't like to have her clothes changed :LOL )
Another pic of the shirt
Bum shot

I was just so excited, I had to share!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Christina, it wasn't a custom -- Michelle just came out with it. Isn't it sweet?
And you have a blessed Christmas, too...

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
How cute! I just sold our whole Loveybum stash and I am sad but have promised myself to get more in larges when she opens up again over the holidays!

That really is a good match!

Um, is it hot enough still in Texas to wear just a cover outside? If so, that is crazy!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spatulagirl

Um, is it hot enough still in Texas to wear just a cover outside? If so, that is crazy!
It is in the 70s this week...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.