Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you all in on our family secret!<br><br>
Whenever we want to use an aio at night, and are worried about leaks, we simply slip on a pull-on cover over the aio.<br><br>
Tadaa! Never a Leak!<br><br>
Or if we're out and about and I am worried about a certain all-in-one leaking poo because I know it's about that time of day. I just throw on a cover over it.<br><br>
I always keep one pull-on cover in the diaper bag and by the bed for emergencies.<br><br>
I swear by the Alexis Featherlite pull-on covers! They never leak, and can hold in a Flood of pee!!!!!!!<br><br>
Plus they are super Trim under clothes, so even over an all-in-one or pocket dipe, you will have literally NO extra bulk!<br><br>
Try it today!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! lol<br><br>
But many mommies get frustrated with diapers like Kooshies that will leak after a while if not changed right away. Never bothered me, as we changed right away when I used Kooshies, but I've heard many comments on this board about AIO's leaking! LOL!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>sarahbay</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Yeah! lol<br><br>
But many mommies get frustrated with diapers like Kooshies that will leak after a while if not changed right away.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
ITA. there is nothing worse than a dipe that leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts