Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Facebook group

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Which would you prefer as a way for us to all stay in touch after this due date club is closed?</p>

·
Registered
313 Posts
<p>I can't vote for more than one- but I'd prefer a private group (either yahoo or facebook).  I already belong to a private group or two on facebook, so I know how that works.  Haven't any experience with the yahoo groups, but I think I could most likely figure it out :eek:)</p>

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
<p>I didn't vote, but I'd prefer a private, non-FB group.</p>

·
Registered
332 Posts
<p>We could do both FB and Yahoo group so everyone would be included.  With the yahoo group you can get a daily email with all the latest threads listed and read them so you don't actually have to go to the yahoo site.  It's convenient and if you don't have anything to add, you can just read and delete.  Since most of us are on FB, it's easy to keep up with that, too.  Just a suggestion.  I just don't want anyone to be left out.</p>

·
Registered
342 Posts
<p>I'm ok with either (or both!) a yahoo group or FB group.</p>

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<p>Well, I hope we get some more votes, it's pretty close between FB & yahoo. Are those who voted for a FB group adamantly against a yahoo group? I'd rather not have 2 groups, that seems like it would defeat the point and there's a few people who won't use FB.</p>

·
Registered
248 Posts
<p>I'd prefer FB or Mothering since those are two sites I frequent, and I'd rather not take on another website to have to check.</p>

·
Registered
790 Posts
<p>I think I like a yahoo group most as well.  I only use facebook for more business type contacts, and I like the daily digests and such that yahoo sends out.  I am super flexible though, I'll join whatever we decide on!</p>

·
Registered
700 Posts
<p>I like yahoo groups, too, because you can just use it through your e-mail, either with daily digests or with updates for every posting, and it does NOT have to be a yahoo address. I am a list owner for a local group, and I don't need to go to the yahoo website unless I want to do something administrative.</p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts