Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I found it and got one. I have been wanting to try her organic dyed diapers. Yeah this is my lucky week, i got a fussybutt yesterday and today I have gotten 2 Mudpie fruits and a KHW.
to the fluff goddess... i am no good at staying on the wagon.
:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
UGH!! I am so sad right now. First off to wake up and see that I missed the organic diapers
Then I discover two cute print diapers in large and am beyond excited.I put them in my cart , go through the checkout process and just as I am about to click to confirm my order my son jumps on my back causing me to click the mouse on the back button. Of course they were gone before I could get back to checking out. I am so bummed

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by springmama
Oh Jamie, I'm totally feeling you! I have missed many opportunities for beautiful diapers because one of the kids tried to "help" me with the computer!

The problem is the movers took all our furniture the other day so I am sitting on the floor and it is giving my son easy access to mess with my computer and jump on me :LOL

Brandon is wanting to use the potty more often so I am on a mission to get ahold of certain diapers I wanted to try before his cding days are up.I can hear the clock ticking and I have to try an OC or print KHW before time runs out!!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
The problem is the movers took all our furniture the other day so I am sitting on the floor and it is giving my son easy access to mess with my computer and jump on me :LOL

Brandon is wanting to use the potty more often so I am on a mission to get ahold of certain diapers I wanted to try before his cding days are up.I can hear the clock ticking and I have to try an OC or print KHW before time runs out!!!
Post an ISO on the TP and just keep bumping it until you get a response!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.