Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Mamas, my husband wants to take a road trip to Charlotte this weekend.. we are trying to decide if we want to move to Charlotte area or Raleigh Durham area... So can anybody give me a heads up on fun things to do with a 3year old or things or places to see or eat that we just cannot miss?? Is the discovery museam good for children???
thanks much!!
Jaime

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
yeah, discovery place is great for kids. they have a little kids section and then a lot of stuff for a little bit bigger kids, too, but your 3 yr old will probably enjoy some of that, too.

there's another new kids place called ImaginOn or ImagineOn (i think the first spelling) that we haven't checked out on our travels there yet, but MIL wants us too. i'm pretty sure they have a website if you want to get a preview.

hope you have a fun trip!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaxmama
Hello Mamas, my husband wants to take a road trip to Charlotte this weekend.. we are trying to decide if we want to move to Charlotte area or Raleigh Durham area... So can anybody give me a heads up on fun things to do with a 3year old or things or places to see or eat that we just cannot miss?? Is the discovery museam good for children???
thanks much!!
Jaime
Discovery Place is fun but I vote for a visit to one of the area parks like Freedom Park (lovely) or Latta (which has a sprayground). There are more things to do in Charlotte than Raleigh, but much of it is because of the many Mommy Groups like LLL or Viamaterna.com, Holisticmomsnetwork or Charlottemommies.

I live in Charlotte and love it. But I'm from Indiana and the topography is just plain nicer to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.