Mothering Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
And LA county wants to mandate this to all kids 12+. 🤦‍♀️

Los Angeles school board votes to mandate Covid-19 vaccine for eligible students age 12 and over

·
Registered
439 Posts
The BMJ's Youtube channel has an interesting (2 hr.!) webinar on Covid vaccination for children.

Covid-19 Vaccination In Children: Evidence, Ethics, and Equity
So, I've been watching this webinar a few segments/speakers at a time. (The whole thing is so very British.) I'm impressed that a medical journal would host something like this for the public. They have been producing these Covid webinars on a monthly basis, and all can be accessed through the BMJ website: The BMJ's covid-19 webinars | The BMJ
Why did we throw that tea into the harbor?

I recommend watching the whole thing if you have time.
Here are some sections of the BMJ "Covid Vaccination in Children" webinar that I found interesting:

The Emphasis on Hearing Children's Concerns/Voices & Questions from Children - at beginning.
Pros and Cons of Childhood Vaccination - 50:05
Vaccine Myocarditis/Potential Long Term Heart Abnormalities - 57:36
Dr. Christine Stabell Benn - The Unknowns in Relation to Child Covid-19 Vaccination - 1:11:05
Also her answer at - 2:28:40
SARS-CoV-2: From Epidemic to Endemic - 1:34:30
Transparency of Covid Vaccination Data - 1:55:48 :oops:Wow!
Natural Immunity v Vaccination for Children - 2:32:53

·
Registered
340 Posts
Transparency of Covid Vaccination Data - 1:55:48 :oops:Wow!
Natural Immunity v Vaccination for Children - 2:32:53
How in the world does this guy still have a job?

40 years to get to flu vaccines for children. 6 months for Covid. Wow!!!

For 99.99% survival rate for this group, they will inject a substance they KNOW can possibly kill or at least cause severe heart damage. What are these people thinking?

Staff were "unblinded." What an incredible revelation.

Lack of data transparency is "poor."

Almost "no clinical studies available."

"Copious redactions."

Utility is compromised until redactions removed.

Trials still under way for children and no clinical study reports have been released.

Study completion won't be done for another year.

"Lack of interest from academia is concerning"

Can't say any of this is based on science until they actually show the science

"
If we want to get on board with science, we have to practice science." WOW!!!!!!

"How can you have real informed consent if you don't have access to data?"

"It cannot be justified" to vaccinate children at this point.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Time to start ruining children's health now

Covid-19 vaccine for 5- to 11-year-olds is safe and shows 'robust' antibody response, Pfizer says

What a goddamn joke....SMH...yeah, the robust antibodies that enabled everyone to catch delta???

''The trial included 2,268 participants ages 5 to 11 and used a two-dose regimen of the vaccine administered 21 days apart. This trial used a 10-microgram dose -- smaller than the 30-microgram dose that has been used for those 12 and older.''

So, let's poison thousands/millions of kids based on a trial using 2k+ to justify this insanity

·
Registered
209 Posts
Time to start ruining children's health now

Covid-19 vaccine for 5- to 11-year-olds is safe and shows 'robust' antibody response, Pfizer says

What a goddamn joke....SMH...yeah, the robust antibodies that enabled everyone to catch delta???

''The trial included 2,268 participants ages 5 to 11 and used a two-dose regimen of the vaccine administered 21 days apart. This trial used a 10-microgram dose -- smaller than the 30-microgram dose that has been used for those 12 and older.''

So, let's poison thousands/millions of kids based on a trial using 2k+ to justify this insanity
Do journalists realize they’re just repeating a press release by pfizer? Basically marketing? 🤦‍♀️

·
Registered
340 Posts
Do journalists realize they’re just repeating a press release by pfizer? Basically marketing? 🤦‍♀️
They don't are about anything but money. They have a massive amount of product to sell or they lose millions. Need new customers.

When I was much younger, I sold tv ads for a while. This was called canned marketing. Basically the pharmaceutical company completely creates the ad and sends it to the media. The media simply puts it out as if it is news. The media takes the check from the pharmaceutical company. The only role they have is to play the ad.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts