Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been thinking.
With my first pregnancy I had a 'period' around the same time as my usual schedule but was already a few weeks along.

I think the same thing happened this time around.
mine usually starts on the 25th and lasts until the 30th/1st
My last period started on the 1st and ended around 3rd/4th

This got me wondering if I got the wrong conception date which I was dead set sure would've been Dec 13th. According to that I should be around 7 weeks right now.

But my stomach is pooching into a noticeable bump and I swear that I felt the first movements last night. I'm now wondering if I'm actually more like 11 weeks along.

I haven't scheduled my first OB visit yet so none of my dates are doc verified or anything.

Just wondering what you ladies think about this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm about seven weeks and four days give or take a day or two. This is my second pregnancy as well. I also have a noticeable pooch and my belly is starting to round out. I swear I've felt some movements but have had an ultrasound the 16 of January and am not any further along than I thought...

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm 8 weeks and think sometimes I feel movement but could be gas. I definitely have a tummy already! Your body changes faster after the first baby. My last pregnancy was twins and I think that might be contributing to how big I feel already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts