Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a single mom who isn't currently dating but, am "looking" I guess
and I was thinking to myself...there are dating sites for doctors there are dating sites for christians there are dating sites for well lets just say almost everything right? So is there a dating site for Uncut men and the partners who perfer them? Not that I have found but, I think a site like that is highly needed especially for those of us who know we perfer it and just wanna get to the goods without having to ask
ANyways if anyone knows of one let me know...

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers.

I don't know of any such sites. There are sites for gays with categories like "looking for uncut men" but that's not what you want. You may want to search the Yahoo sites for discussion forums for intact men and ask there. There just may be something.

If you don't find it, you could always start one!

Frank

·
Registered
82 Posts
You may have to look for a specific ethnic group that traditionally does not circumcise, rather than one specifically for an uncut fetish.

Whether it is foreskin, latex, spanking or women's feet, you should be able to find a site for your tastes. That said, I also suggest that any man (or woman) who posts on such a site is probably only looking for casual relationships rather than anything emotional. By actually mentioning circumcision status, there is a deeper message being relayed. It would be no different than a man mentioning penis size in a personal add...not required for the add, it has no bearing on what type of person they are, and it is only interesting for those with the fetish.

I'm also sure that there are sites (somewhere) for personal adds for large breasted women, although not common because most men don't care. But I'm sure they exist.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I don't think anyone is saying it's a fetish per se - just that to find singles who are intact and who advertise as such on the Internet, you're going to venture into fetish land - i.e. that's the basis for people picking each other out of the crowd.

I mean, it's not exactly as if Match.com or any of the other mainstream dating services have a check-off box for intact v. cut. Just like they don't have check-off boxes for big vs. little genitals or breasts.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Without looking up Adult Friend Finder, may I venture a guess that most of the adds there are not about Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, and the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne…?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
SWF looking for breastfed, intact penis, homeborn man who loves and respects his mother but doesn't live with her. Must have a job, drive a car, bathe regularly and like to go out to dinner on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by baybee
SWF looking for breastfed, intact penis, homeborn man who loves and respects his mother but doesn't live with her. Must have a job, drive a car, bathe regularly and like to go out to dinner on a weekly basis.

That would be my 26 year old son. Unfortunately, I don't think his girlfriend, who lives with him, would approve if I sent the OP his picture!
My 18 year old son is just a bit toooo young. He's still in high school. Two years from now, however, he'll be hot property.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
okcupid allows you to select keywords within your profile and search by keywords in other people's profiles. Though I imagine it's not the sort of thing that people talk about a lot in their "about me" sections unless they're looking specifically for sexual encounters.

ETA: They do have the foreskin test on okcupid, which is fun and enlightening to take.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I guess I did OK on the test, 93% and 98% correct. (I don't have a clue how many Jewish men there are worldwide or Muslims either!)

The man that put that test up is Ron Lowe, the manufacturer of the TLC Tugger foreskin restoration device.

Frank

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.