Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
this is so much fun! I can see it becoming addictive...

~Nay

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i had 5 windows of it open yesterday, getting bottle after bottle!

some of us have gotten back some anti-circ ones, and they have stuff added to them like, "let the man choose!" etc, its pretty cool!

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it looks like theres a message board on courttv.com that is looking at the bottles, and they have posted a couple anti-circ ones that we've sent out!

·
Registered
9,037 Posts
Hey, what sort of slogans are you ladies putting out there, or questions?

I got one from Eileen~MDC, who must be a member here. I haven't gotten any anti-circ ones here yet.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yeah, we are signing them all w/ our MDC names and "MDC"

I've been putting on the nocirc web addy, and mostly just stuff like, "say NO to circumcision!"

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I guess I have not figured how to add on to the message. You probably just start typing, but I didn't realize that- lol

I got one about E.T having short legs or something... I really didn't get it and just closed the browser.

Jessica

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Quote:
Exactly how much room do you really need to swing a cat?
---
10 feet, duhh
---
??????
---
I don't want to find out!
---
I don't understand

---
at least cats dont have to be circumsised, forced down and strapped to a board and have a peice of there body cut off with no pain medication. Baby boys have that happern all the time with no medical reason. Stop genital modification without reason in infants!
---
It's a weird question, don't you think?
That's a MDCer at work!

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah, it takes about 5-7 minutes, sometimes 10, to get a bottle. I have been keeping 3-5 windows of it open, lol. ya get more bottles that way!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.