Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 2yo and I took a little Kindermusik camp this summer with some friends. All of our 2yos really liked the class, but we parents were not quite as thrilled as we wanted to be with the teacher. I didn't mind her too much myself, but given that one of the moms is a music teacher and the other is the best gymnastics teacher in town, I am willing to go along with their opinion.

I'm wondering if anybody here can recommend a fabulous, engaging, developmentally appropriate teacher for preschool music classes. MT or K, we're not too picky if the teacher is good.

Thanks,
Rebecca

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hi Rebecca!
We are going to try a music together program here in the fall, but haven't heard anything about the teacher. We went to a trial class at the Pickathon in Portland and were very impressed, I hope the the local teacher compares to her! Hope you guys are having a great summer!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi you guys!!! I just got email from Dijana Ihas. She's doing a free demo class in September, we'll go to that. She also teaches suzuki violin. One of my friends is a professional violinist, I'm not sure if Suzuki goes over well or not!

I know I wasn't impressed with Kindermusik's cutesy packaging, so for that alone it's worth a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.