Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok when I first opened up my new stash of kissaluvs size 2's the other day, my first thought was that they look like a bathroom rug!! (the terry/fleece ones),I knew I was getting terry, but I guess I forgot what terry actually looks like, lol! but... when I put them on my dd, I fell in love, they look so cute on her! I do like the look of the colors much better, though I only ordered 7 of those, cause I heard they're not as absorbent. I love the way they fit her, and they seem absorbent enuf, since I change her so often.<br>
So now I'm thinking of ordering a batch of size 0's for my babe due in June....... and I definitely want some colors galore which hads color inside and out.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I know a lot of mamas don't like them, but I too really like the fit of kissaluvs. Plus I like that they are easy to get a not too expensive either!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I just decided to try a Kissaluvs Size 2 also. I used and liked the 0s, but then never tried the other sizes. I really like it. It fits great on the tightest setting, and was plenty absorbent for as often as I change her. I am also liking my Kissaluvs Contour since I started using a Snappi with it. I didn't think a Snappi would grip well until I actually tried it and I like it so much better now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts