Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ya wanted to let my due date buddies know they just sent me an email.. of course i JUST purchased some 2 days ago however i would love to stock up on size 1.. the thing is it is coming up unavailable do they go that quick or is my page not refreshing correctly?

michele

www.kissaluvs.com

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I was beginning to yell at my compt for not refreshing

Do you happen to know how cheap the fitteds run?

Annnd tomorrow as in 12am or buisness hours?
Michele

·
Registered
521 Posts
I guess something good has come out of not being able to sleep

I personally don't want to buy a dozen...BUT if someone is ordering a dozen and would like to split an order of size '1' PM me.

I did get the boosters and doublers I needed
and some wipes all of which were basically 1/2 off. The dipes weren't half off but still a good deal at $7.42 each compared to $10.99 each.

THANK YOU ArlyShellandKai!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI Anita,
Sure I will try some size ones. I just ordered 2 days ago from cottonbabies.com ( 30.00 difference) i ordered 12 of the size o since i had no newborn ones. I think im gonna really like them so mind as well get some size one. Let me know if you order the 12 size one and i will split them...

Michele

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Anita nevermind I just saw they are sold out However i think im gonna buy 12 contoured instead ......mediums ......especially since some of my medium happy heinys have seen better days and they could be an option for a trimmer fit in a cover then my prefolds...

Michele

·
Registered
683 Posts
Does anyone know how often they stock the outlet on the fitteds? Is this a once a year thing? If it is, I will seriously kick myself because everything was stocked this morning and I procrastinated.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was going to wait until I got home from work but then I refreshed and saw the size 2s were out so I pounced! Naughty me, I'm in a new job and trying not to do non-work stuff on the computer, but c'mon!

I didn't see anything about ordering in quantities of 12 so I ordered .5 dozen 0s and haven't had a complaint yet, just FYI...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts