Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...just looking for opinions on kissaluvs. I just got 2 fleece/terry kissaluvs and so far I like them. I'm just curious about your opinions on the fleece/terry once vs. the fleece which do you like better? Benefits? etc....
Thanks!
Amy

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have some of each, and in my experience, the fleece/terry combos are not any more absorbant than the plain fleece ones (despite the claim that they absorb 40 g more at the bareware site). The fleece/terry combo ones also take way longer to line dry (we're talking 2 days on the line) and due to their heavier weight they pull down on their own in the front, and since Kissaluvs have a super low rise anyways it makes it hard to keep a boy covered LOL.

That's been my experience. I'm wishing I had all fleece ones, instead of half and half.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, i had noticed that they take FOREVER to dry. I'm glad the fleece ones don't take as long. Perhaps I will try some of those.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
The terry does provide some nice stretch.

I can't tell an absorbancy difference btwn the all fleece and fleece/terry in the size 0. I also never knew there was a drying difference--I toss all my Kissaluvs in the dryer or put them on the line outside, and all of them seem to dry equally well in either locale.

·
Registered
882 Posts
i couldnt tell an absorbancy difference either, i thought they both werent absorbant enough! maybe i am just expecting too much of a diaper, or maybe im just in love with hemp, i dont know.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i like the terry/fleece combo.. more absorbent than just fleece, but softer and stretchier than just terry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.