Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
What does inconsistant leg eleastic mean? That the colors don't all match, or that several short lengths were used instead of one long length... any idea?

Have you purchased from the outlet store before and not been burned?

·
Registered
847 Posts
It sounds like maybe the leg casings will be slightly different, like if you used a piece of elastic in one side that's 8 inches and then a 7 inch piece in the other side? Or they don't look even on both sides when lying open? That's what I would think. Still a good deal!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Probably... but even at good deal pricing, I should probably wait until baby is here and I have tried kissaluvs before investing in a dozen... my original plan was to start with prefolds and a smattering of covers, then branch into trying a few different fitteds and maybe AIOs before deciding what I like. I *think* I should stick with that.

Sooooo tempting, though... :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
RunnerDuck, when does your little one arrive, and do you already have some Kissaluvs? I'm due in 3 weeks, and I have a big ol' stash of size 0's. After I'm through with this size, I could loan you a couple to try out, to see if you like them. (You're in Milpitas, and I'm off Hwy 17, so I wouldn't even have to ship 'em.)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'm PMing you...

Quote:
Originally posted by lolasmama
RunnerDuck, when does your little one arrive, and do you already have some Kissaluvs? I'm due in 3 weeks, and I have a big ol' stash of size 0's. After I'm through with this size, I could loan you a couple to try out, to see if you like them. (You're in Milpitas, and I'm off Hwy 17, so I wouldn't even have to ship 'em.)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmmmm...I am *so* tempted.

What are the ramifications of elastic being a bit too big? Would the diaper leak there?

What if the elastic is too small.
Do you think they'd sell them if the elastic is smaller than what they would use on a first quality product? I'm thinking it would be uncomfortable for baby (thighs), but maybe not?

PDe

I just realized that at the top of the outlet page it does say that the diapers appear to be *fully functional*. So I would think they wouldn't sell diapers on which the elastic is too small. I feel as though I have my foot in my mouth!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.