Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've been CD'ing my DS's tiny bum for two weeks now. The kissaluvs are the best for a newborn-- and he's a tiny one-- 6lbs, with long, skinny legs! I have 18 total, so have been washing pretty much every day. Unfortunately a lot of other things I had in my nb stash are way too big for now...

SO-- i have two questions...

1- I'm washing every day using Tide Free, cold rinse, then hot wash cycle, then into the dryer with a bath towel to speed things along. Just the past few days, I've noticed that the dipes just don't feel as 'fluffy' or soft as they did in the beginning. Is there something I'm doing or should be doing???

2- It's no secret that BF poop stains... I know that sunning can help. Do you have to sun a dipe the first time it's stained, and every time after to get the stain out, or can you sun whenever you want and the stain with come out???

·
Registered
946 Posts
Unfortunately, KL's don't stay as soft as when they are brand new.

The good news is, you can sun even old stains and they will come out. Especially bf poo stains!

Good luck and congrats on your new little one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.