FSOT:
http://public.fotki.com/KnitterMa/fsot/

*Mulberry Cone Yarn 14/2, 1lb
*Lace weight yarn - 1,200 yds
*3 balls Reynolds Saucy Mercerized Cotton 185 yds/ball
*Crystal Palace Pima Tencel 2 balls 2 colors 109 yds/ball
*Patons Classic Wool Merino 223 yds
*KnitPicks Suri Dream 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Wool, 4% Nylon [Spoken for.]
5 balls (1 ball just a little unwound).*Large bag of Jacob sheep fleece w/ silk and alpaca [Spoken for.]
*Large bag of wool roving [Spoken for.]

ISO:
*Sock yarn!
*Addi Turbo (or comparable) circ in size 1, need two
*Wooden or bamboo dpns size 1
*47" size 10 circ

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Hi there,
The jacobs/silk mix... is that in roving form or is it a big batt rolled up? Is it ready for spinning?

Do you know what kind of wool roving you have there, and how much there is? (weight?) How soft is it? Suitable for next to the skin wear?

How much are you asking for each of those ppd to Canada?

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The jacobs looks like two large bats rolled-up. The roving is quite soft, though not ultra-super-duper soft. An adult would probably not have trouble with it next to the skin.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To canada - not a clue!
Never shipped to Canada before ... willing to work these details out in a way that suits ya best.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
OhMel, go ahead..
I was just curious about them, and although I like them and would go ahead to get them, Dh would freak on me. I've got about 4-5lbs of roving still waiting to be spun up. He was "kind" enough to pile them all on the dining room table for me last night.
:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Thanks Ellaine! I don't have much of a roving stash but I have a yarn stash so I can comiserate.

Bridgette, I have at least two things of sock yarn that I could trade. Do you need any other yarn? Let me know how much $ you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just an FYI - I'm working an overnight shift tonight (10pm-8:30am) and won't be back online until tomorrow afternoon or evening. :yawning:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.