Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some sort of list of knitting abbreviations. In particular, I'm doing the LTK stripey slipper pattern and think I keep messing up because of not reading it quite correctly. Are there specific LTK appreviations somewhere? I found the few at the back of the pattern, but there seem to be other terms used that I'm not sure I'm "translating" correctly. I'm not a big pattern knitter, so I'm definitely struggling here.

help!
megin

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Speaking of abbreviations, being new to the list there are so many to learn! and so many of you knit for babes that I am not always quite sure what theings are about. So what the heck is this LTK you are talking about.

Annie

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, Frogger's link helped me with the first one....WS vs. RS (wrong side vs. right side). Awesome! No more guessing. That link is really fabulous. I'll definitely be back with more questions, though, if I have them.

I think part of my problem also was that I didn't follow the pattern correctly, so now that I've figured that out other things are actually making sense!

Thanks for the wisdom!
megin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.