Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello mamas! We are having a yard sale this Saturday, August 19th, with part of the proceeds to benefit Knoxville's Attachment Parenting International group.

The sale is from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a half price sale starting at 12:30 p.m.

There are over 6 families contributing things towards the sale so there will be something for everyone! Lots of kids clothes, toys, books, household items, and I'm sure tons of "treasures"

Be sure to come out and stop in to see if you can score a deal!

Come out to get a deal, support attachment parenting, and meet some likeminded mamas.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm sort of planning on stopping by. Philip has to work, and the thought of bring the kiddos isn't very exciting. Ben is very much in the "Me, my, mine" stage, so either I'll end up buying a bunch of stuff we don't really need or have to deal with a meltdown because he decided something is his. *sigh* The kiddos need fall clothes though, so I'll probably brave it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hrm, clothes I didn't even think of that... I think maybe Kristen is the only person that would have clothes that could work for Rach. I bet she's hanging on to them for newbaby though.

I know I didn't give a ton of clothes and I hope that Ruth took most of them for herself anyway.

Give us the dish, Rebekah! What all is collecting in your garage?!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, I'm planning to hang on to Lily's clothes until the new baby is born and we find out if it's a boy or girl.

Anna, Lily has been talking a lot about Rachel ever since we saw your gang at AP last month. She must have made quite an impression!

Kristen

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are allllll sorts of yummy things in my garage!!
Ruth is coming over soon and we are going to start setting things up so all we have to do tomorrow morning is move them tables with the items already on them outside and hang up the clothes and other big things. I can tell you that there are lots of games, toys, should be a glider rocker arriving later today, a small portable vacuum, a jogging stroller, and on and on and on.....

A lot of stuff is in big Rubbermaid bins with lids so I haven't even seen it all yet.

I hope whoever wants to come out can make it, no pressure though. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad for not being able to come out or anything. It's a different world taking kids to garage sales and stuff, I know from experience so no worries!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a great sale!! Thanks for everyone who cakme out, we made a bunch of $$ for AP and even a few bucks for ourselves. I will say it was a lot of work but sooo worth it. I'm sorry if people came that I didn't get to see...there were a few times I had to go in to tend to Abigail trying to put her down for a nap and to feed her lunch and stuff.

But thanks again for ya'll's interest and also for coming out to support attachment parenting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.