Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there girls. I am new to this forum and Mother of one and pregnant with my second baby. I am really in need of someone who shares the same views of natural birth as me to help out with my birth. I am delivering at Lisa Ross and I really can't afford a doula. I would just like a sweet girl who has a lot of knowledge about birth to help with my first all natural birth. If anyone is interested email me and hopefully we can become friends, which I lack. I am having the hardest trouble finding girls with the same views as me.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I did not have a doula at Lisa Ross, and Linda was on-call when my water broke. Having her there was a huge support to me! Over 20 hours after my water broke and with stalled labor, I had to transfer to St. Mary's and she and Christine both came with me. I felt very supported throughout the birth.

I can't lend much physical support right now, have my hands quite full! I know there are many wonderful Mamas at Attachment Parenting and Leche groups. Have you thought about coming to either?

AP is this morning (Monday the 31st) at 10:30 AM at the Papermill Library.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts