Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has bought a Kozy recently from the original Kozy site, how long did it take to ship? DId you get some kind of tracking number? We ordered ours back on May 15th and have heard nothing and we are getting a little worried because we wanted it for a trip we are leaving for next week. We have written two emails with no response.

·
Premium Member
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexisT View Post
well, I ordered mine 30 April, they said it would take 4 weeks. Still no notice of shipping... I've emailed.
This really worries me. I am going out with my husband now, I think I will have to call tomorrow. This is a little upsetting because I would have gone with another company had I known the carrier wouldn't be here by our trip.

ETA: I called and left a message. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by carriebft View Post
This really worries me. I am going out with my husband now, I think I will have to call tomorrow. This is a little upsetting because I would have gone with another company had I known the carrier wouldn't be here by our trip.

ETA: I called and left a message. I will keep you updated.
I'm in a similar situation-- was told my carrier would go out the first week of June. Now it's the end of the second week and I have no carrier and have heard nothing.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had a similar experience recently. I ordered a Kozy from them in the beginning of may. I put a message on my order to them that I needed the kozy for my vacation I was leaving on june 9. I emailed several times and called. I got no response from the phone call. I finally got a response from kristi over the email. She said that they have been moving locations, their computers had been down for a couple of days and that was causing a delay in the orders. I was orginally told that my kozy would be ready in 3-4 weeks. I did not have a kozy for my trip. After 5 weeks of waiting I cancelled my order and requested a refund because they did not know when they would be able to get to my order.

I ended up getting a refund on june 8 and having a carrier from somewhere else overnighted to me.

Good luck. I hope that yu have better luck than I did

·
Premium Member
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is so upsetting to me. I cannot believe they don't even update the website to reflect the shipping problem they are obviously having. But if they do not return my calls or email, I am stuck. Granted, they haven't had too much time to answer the call. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.

For a company that so many people rave about, this is highly upsetting.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I agree with you. I was so excited to order a kozy and was just so disapointed by the customer service. I bought another kind of carrier because I was so upset by this whole experience.
:
I hope that you have better luck with them than I did

·
Premium Member
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Same here on the email. It didn't give any indication of when we could expect ours. I don't know whether or not to cancel or what. I'm going to try and call again today and see if I can get some kind of estimate on time.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Same as well and she said she'd chase it up--said it might be in the batch getting shipped this weekend. we can but hope...
(of course, with international shipping it will still take ages. let's hope it doesn't get held up in customs as well. Evil Royal Mail now charge £9 ON TOP of the customs clearing fee to get it out!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.