Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been making shelby's winter clothes from the T1 size and thought they were all going to fit...lots of longsleeved swing tops, leggings, and longsleeve swing dresses so far - then this past weekend i made the cutest outfit for her...a purple corduroy jacket (pinwale) lined in the hoffman sweet dreams (sometimes ppl call it the daydreamers) print and then i made a pair of matching reversible pants. i LOVE this outfit, but it's huge on her right now. i rolled the sleeves up a tad and can roll the pants legs up too i guess, maybe she'll get two winters out of it? is the t1 size supposed to be more like a 18-24mos? i noticed that they do have a 12-18mos in the baby stuff called XL so i'm going to try getting a few patterns in those sizes and see if that helps...i wonder though if she would grow into this set before winter's up (the other clothes i've made fit fine) - she's 20lbs and 28" tall...an

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
no idea on sizing, but can you post a pic ? the clothes sound beautiful and i need some inspiration!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm also not sure about the sizing...I made my dd an XL bunting last winter and I would say that it was about 18 mo. size.<br><br>
Which pattern are you using for the swing tops/dresses and the leggings? It sounds like just what I'm looking for! And I'd love to see pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts