Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for rec's on where to go for a great prenatal massage! I'd really prefer one where I could lay on my belly. With my first I did a lot of research online and found a couple places that did prenatal, but was disappointed because they just had me lay on my side. They just couldn't get deep enough without the leverage!

Thanks,
Grace

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I used Touch on Robertson. http://www.touchmassageboutique.com/...irections.html
You do lay on your side but she would go much deeper than some of the other (lame) massages I had. I never got deep enough but it was better. (I like very deep massage.) When I hit my due date she asked me if I was ready to go into labor and wanted to "use the moves for it." And I did, three days later! Can't remember her name but she does all the prenatal.

They have very inexpensive packages compared to Burke Wiliams. I reserve BW when I need serious deep tissue work. They have fabulous deep tissue people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.