Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It made me chuckle, so I had to share. For those not familiar with the show Best Week Ever, it's a recap of the top stories in pop culture for the week. Each episode crowns one individual or group as having had the "best week ever", and this week's episode crowned the lactivists who protested ABC's "The View." There was a silly slant, but it's nice to see it got enough press to make the show.

Sarah

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Was the protest over the inane comments that B.W. made regarding feeling "uncomforteable" over being around a breastfeeding couple? (or just their "view" of pregnancy and breastfeeding in general?) I wrote emails to The View over that episode. I really unloaded on them. I get soooo sick of hearing that someone might feel uncomforteable when b'feeding in public! TOO BAD! Hello? It's not about you?!!??? And yet we can use bilateral mamallian lactation devices in advertising to sell anything and that's OK...hmmm

· Registered
20,366 Posts
Awesome...I wish I would have seen it.

· Registered
25,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dove
And yet we can use bilateral mamallian lactation devices in advertising to sell anything and that's OK...hmmm
:LOL

I'm blown away and thrilled by the amount of coverage this story has received. It's popping up all over the place. Barbara Walters really rubbed people the wrong way this time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.