Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We´ve had our first rain
and I need wellies (do you call them that in the states? I mean waterproof boots). Posh ones.

Awaiting your recommendations for hardwearing, comfy and (preferably) warm boots
:

Sadystar x.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I Love these clear ones to wear with all my cool hand knit socks

BOOTS

Fortunately I have really small feet...I have never been able to find these in adult sizes

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
yikes! $50-90 for chore boots? Holy smokes! I usually get my chore boots (that is what we call them) at either the hardware store or the feed store- but all they have are black. 3 years ago DH bought me a floral pair from payless- I think target also has some. I need to replace mine though. They are like $20-25 there..... More patterns too. I wear the floral all the time. But uggs still for cold. not uggs for chores though.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Definately X-tra toughs. They are real popular with the fishermen up here, and would make an awessome farm boot. Why?
They are real comortable, with a supportive soul. A tad expensive a fifty or so, but are made very well. Totally waterproof and quite stylish!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.