Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 99.9% positive that I had implantation spotting today. I got crampy went to the restroom and wiped and found light brown smear. Nothing more the rest of the day. I still have the creamy stuff going on too.
:
Anyway - how soon till I should get a positive test? I went ahead and bought 4 Dollar Tree ones but I dont want to waste them so Im trying to figure out the earliest it might show positive. Im an obsessive peer - like taking one everyday until the line is as dark as the begining!

P.S. Prayers would be appreciated. Im so nervous - I have made it a rule with myself this time though that I will not get upset about being pregnant when I wasn't trying. Im just going to enjoy my time bieng pregnant so that even if I do lose my baby I wont have the guilt of the freak out!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I got the first BFP at 10dpo - hope that helps! If you aren't charting, I'd just try tomorrow morning or 36-48 hours after the spotting.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I was so scared of a chemical so I was a little over cautious. Also my implantation bleeding lasted quite a while, 4 days or so. I waited until 15dpo, even with a 10miu test this only gave a faint line. Very obvious, but faint. Tested again a few days after and was a decent thickness.

So if you're not scare about negatives then I would say 10 or 12dpo. Why not one at 10, one at 12, one at 14, and then one at 16. That covers your bases, saves the sticks so you can satisfy early peeing addiction, but doesn't use them too soon so you've got one for 16dpo when it should be positive if you are indeed knocked up.

Happy peeing.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
seems like 4-5 days after implantation gives the bod enought time to make hcg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.