Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
In my opinion, a good landscape design can be found on the Internet. A lot of people make very beautiful landscapes on their backyard and then take photos and post how they did it. So I think if you search on various forums, you will definitely find designs that you like.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also want to redesign the landscape in my backyard. Everything is very much overgrown with grass for me and in general everything looks not comfortable and untidy. I even think it might be worth calling a special service that can make a beautiful landscape for me. Do you have any such services in mind?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also want to redesign the landscape in my backyard. Everything is very much overgrown with grass for me and in general everything looks not comfortable and untidy. I even think it might be worth calling a special service that can make a beautiful landscape for me. Do you have any such services in mind?
Personally, I very often sit in my backyard and it is very important for me that it is perfect, clean, even and beautiful. I cannot relax in my backyard if my landscape is well-groomed or dirty. I can understand why you want to make the landscape more pleasant and beautiful. Personally, I'm not a very good gardener, but I know for sure one service that can help you with your problem. I prefer a service that can weekly lawn mowing nampa. Because over time, the grass and bushes will grow and in order to maintain the beauty of the landscape, you need someone to constantly look after it. In my opinion, it saves a lot of your personal time if you can hire yourself a special service. Of course, there is always an option to do everything yourself, but definitely not in my case.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the most important thing when you are looking for good landscape design is to stick to the basic landscaping design principles, which are proportion, order, repetition, and unity. These principles serve as guidelines to arrange or organize the features to create an aesthetically pleasing or beautiful landscape. Also, you should not forget about the 4 elements of landscape design composition, which are line, color, form, and texture. I used the flower compositions made by the professional florists from https://sophycrownflowers.ie/ when I've made the design of my landscape, and they were really helpful, and maybe this could help you too. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts