Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My child has low grades in school, so I think that he should study additional English. Can you please advise services that can help me with this? thank you in advance!

·
Registered
53 Posts
No one talks about violent methods. About eating - it is decided by each parent himself, there are different methods of education. And as for school and training, I prefer to work with my child on the 3rd grade reading worksheets, since he already has a high level of skills. We decided to move away from the traditional ways, as the abilities have changed somewhat. And in general, there are still a lot of books online that you can download or study together with your parents. One person checks on the tablet, and the child is already doing tests and writing test papers

·
Registered
13 Posts
We could have given you a link earlier, very interesting training options. Well, thank you, but this method will not help with feeding...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd talk to your kid's teachers first and see if you can get some tips/recommendations from them. Teachers are usually aware of resources that might not be as well-known to other people and that can be very helpful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts