Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having this? in the morning I only look maybe marginally pregnant, but mostly like I've just eaten too much. However, by late evening I am definitely showing. Is this just because I'm, well, fluffy?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
same thing for me...for example; my pants (I'm not quite in maternity clothes yet) are buttoned up when I go to work, but by the end of the day - I almost always have to undo them while sitting.
I think i just have more food in my system by the end of the day. Now that the little bean is taking up most of the cavernous space inside - every little bit of food causes my belly to shove outward!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Same here... For me, I think it is just bloat. My weight fluctuates about 3 lbs between morning and night!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by grneyes328 View Post
Anyone else having this? in the morning I only look maybe marginally pregnant, but mostly like I've just eaten too much. However, by late evening I am definitely showing. Is this just because I'm, well, fluffy?
i totally have this! although i definately look pregnant in the morning, but MUCH moreso at night. I also feel much "fuller" in there, like there isn't much room for my dinner... so i'm trying to adjust and eat more during the day b/c i never feel like eating at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts