Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, i know some folks got a bit of fussy lovin' at yesterday's stocking, so i thought it'd be a good time to show off our fussybutt love from the last auction (again -- sorry butterflymom!)

for those who are interested, these are medium dipes and cover on a *large* boy -- 29 lbs who wears size 18 to 24 months clothing.

Star dipe

Check out that wooly fluff (from behind)

and why not throw in a luxe?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Holy moly!! Those are so gorgeous -- I just
the color of that cut for the cover! And as always, Christy's work is impeccable! (As is Jesse's!)

Your little guy looks like he's having a blast being your "model"! He even spread his arms in that first one as if to say "Look how cute I am in this diaper"! :LOL

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Melissa! I clicked on the pic and I was thinking, "hey, that's jack from diaperpin!" I didn't even look at who posted it. I just wanted to see the fluff :LOL

vanilla....aka KimJ

And that's also some nice fluff!!!! I have my first fussybutt on the way- woo hoo !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your little modle is BEAUTIFUL! I never really understood the whole Fb thing because I never actually went to her site until her last stocking.OMG it is amazing work and acutally reasonable for what she puts into it. WOW I am impressed. Congrats on the beautiful fluff it is beautiful.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bklynmom04
okay, i know some folks got a bit of fussy lovin' at yesterday's stocking, so i thought it'd be a good time to show off our fussybutt love from the last auction (again -- sorry butterflymom!) ]
No problem. Glad your cutie is enjoying it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.