Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,<br><br>
We decided to switch to cd from sposies at the 7th month. My DD has been exclusively pooping on the potty every morning for the past 3 weeks, so no more poopy diapers for us. That's when I brave myself to venture into cloth diapering. I think I can handle wasing pee-soaked diapers.<br><br>
I have read and asked so many questions on many many boards and finally narrow down to this combination to start:<br><br>
4 little g pants (g diapers) for daytime<br>
15 microfiber inserts for the little g<br>
cut out flannel sheet to layer the microfiber inserts<br>
3 bum genius 3.0 for nightime and travelling<br>
a roll of paper liner<br><br>
would i need anything else? a wetbag? I do have a diaper champ in the nursery.<br><br>
So, I guess I will be posting on this side of the forum for awhile too. I am so excited to do this and I hope my dd won't mind the transition so much.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have no experience with the g diapers so no comment on those. Personally, I wasn't wild about BGs, but lots of people are. While you're cutting up flannel, you may as well make some into wipes. I don't think you necessarily need a pail liner. You can always clean out the pail while the dipes are in the wash. You might want to look into a wetbag for on the go, though. Also, 4 diapers doesn't seem like a lot to me for daytime, but I only started out with a few myself. I just washed twice a day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts