Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the below is taken from the article:

"Finally! It’s happened. An attorney feels that the U.S. federal government and Big Pharma must be sued and taken to task legally for their liability in causing false and inaccurate information about vaccines to be disseminated — upon which forced vaccinations are based — including health damages that have resulted to infants, toddlers, teens (adults, too) from those forced vaccinations."

"James Robert Deal, a Washington state attorney, has considered horrendous vaccine damages caused and suffered, the lack of informed consent, and that:"

No entity under the sun has the right or lawful authority to arrogate [claim/appropriate/misappropriate] power unto itself to harm or injure, sicken or infect, paralyze or kill the people of this nation. Not only is such conduct by the state a serious breach of the social contract, it represents a profound violation of the public trust. Vaccination programs therefore break the inviolable bond between the citizenry and the government
"Deal’s legal opinion is one that I have held for numerous years. Why has it taken so long for someone to decide to act upon the violations of public trust and the breach of social contract, if citizens of the United States are supposed to live in a free society? Where are our rights of self-determination? Do children belong to their parents, or to the state? Good questions?"

It is lazy language to say that vaccines are “safe and effective”, because that implies that all vaccines are safe and effective for all people. In fact, some vaccines have done great harm.
http://personalliberty.com/lawyer-sue-feds-and-pharma-for-vaccine-fraud/

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Do you think something's in the air? I just don't think logical, intelligent, people can sustain a society that believes that what is injected into people is nothing but pure. Sooner or later, someone has to say, "wait a minute".

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I can't find any evidence to support this claim. Even Dean's website isn't claiming they've filed a lawsuit. (At least that I can see). Does anyone have any source that shows a lawsuit was actually filed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I can't find any evidence to support this claim. Even Dean's website isn't claiming they've filed a lawsuit. (At least that I can see). Does anyone have any source that shows a lawsuit was actually filed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The idea behind the OP is that the attorney, Deal, has presented legal arguments to serve as a basis for lawsuits against the pharmaceutical companies and the federal government regarding mandatory/forced vaccination, in what I assume he is referring to as mandatory vaccination as criminal behavior. He has not filed an actual lawsuit (to my knowledge). His letter "Vaccines: An Attorney's Viewpoint" (which was sent to every representative and senator in the Washington legislature and to all the newspapers in Washington months ago) explains the issues with mandatory vaccination and his belief that the personal or philosophical objection should be retained at the state level.
http://jamesrobertdeal.org/attorneys-viewpoint-vaccinations/

·
Registered
534 Posts
I wonder if DeStefano will take Kennedy up on this? I know where I would put my money.
Kennedy makes a mistake right before this statement at the end, where he talks about a high dose flu vaccine. I believe he was talking about a measles vaccine that they were experimenting with (resulted in the death of baby girls)?

Full speech here: http://ow.ly/TOZBn

"And finally, I want to say this: Dr Frank DeStefano, who runs the vaccine division and orchestrated this corruption [as revealed by Dr William Thompson, the #CDCWhistleblower ], Dr DeStefano is a criminal and he committed scientific research fraud and he is guilty of injuring all these people. I'm saying that and I am using his name. If what I'm saying is untrue, it is an act of slander and I want him to sue me. If he didn't do it, he ought to sue me. He ought to file a suit this afternoon and adjoin me from ever saying that again. If someone said that about me I would sue them IMMEDIATELY.

I'm saying to you, Frank DeStefano, if you didn't poison these children, you need to sue me right now and shut me up because what I'm saying to you is damaging your career.

Let's see what he does on Monday."

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
October 24, 2015
Atlanta Georgia
CDC Truth Transparency Freedom Rally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts