Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LV mamas!

There is a brand new chapter of the Holistic Moms Network starting up in Bethlehem. The first meeting is going to be held at the Main Library.

From the site:

Quote:
Welcome to the website of the Lehigh Valley Area, PA Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network! Our upcoming chapter is a newly forming group of holistic moms from throughout the Lehigh Valley Area. We welcome all area moms (and dads) with an interest in natural health and mindful parenting.

Our goal is to develop a thriving local community of holistic parents with a wide range of interests. Our chapter will kick-off its activities with an Open House on Thursday, November 17, 2005 at 6:30 p.m. at the Bethlehem Area Public Library located at 11 W. Church Street in Bethlehem. Come on out and help us to get the chapter started, get connected to other like-minded moms and dads, and catch the excitement of our new community! The Open House is free and open to the public and we encourage expectant parents, grandparents, caregivers, parents, and children to attend!

Grandparents, partners, and other caregivers are also welcome as members into our organization! Even future parents will find that our organization is a great place to learn and make new friends! Moms-to-be and new moms are encouraged to attend, ask questions, and seek to be informed. We hope you will join us!
I'll definitely be there. I've met the woman starting it, Sarah. She's a really great woman and I get the impression she'll do a good job with the group.

Here's the direct site: http://home.homewebs.com/hmnlehighvalleypa/

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hooray! I'm excited... I'm relatively new to the LV and looking to meet more like-minded mamas.
I'm planning to attend.

Do you think I could bring DH? The site says dads too, but I wonder if anyone else is bringing a DH before I try to convince him to come with us.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My DH will be there, if he's not working. As of right now, I'm pretty sure he's available.

Definitely bring him!! My DH wants to play with other cool dads.
: I didn't say that.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Past_VNE
Definitely bring him!! My DH wants to play with other cool dads.
: I didn't say that.
Oh, that's so great--though he'll want to come anyway, he'll be glad to know there will be at least one other guy there. Yeah!

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP!!!! An hour and a half....get dressed and come over!!!

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow...the room was packed, I met lots of cool parents and kiddos and think it's going to be an awesome group!!

The next meeting will be December 15 at 6:30 pm in the main library, just like this one was. I'll post an update closer to the date.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kate~emmasmom
awesome! my semester is over then so we can make it!

...and we can't, since we have a family get-together that night. Oh, well--we'll be there in January. I couldn't believe how many people were there last night; it was great! Nice to see you and Jett, Jaclyn... wish we could have chatted more!

Leigh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.