Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hi,

We will be moving, Hopefully, to olathe in the next couple weeks. If this is an on going, regular meet up, we'd love a meet up too. LMK

Thanks

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Has anything come of this? I think I'm ready to make some friends! We've been here since the end of July and though I checked out a couple of local meetups when we first got here, I was too chicken to actually talk to anyone.

And regarding time/day, my only limitation is that my 12 year old gets home from school around 3:30 and I need to be at home then. I also have a 4-1/2 year old and 7 month old daughters who would be accompanying me to the meetup.

If it's only a few people we could meet at my house (Lenexa) now that it's getting too cold for the littles to be outside long.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd love to meet with other like-minded Mamas. I have a newborn, a 5yo (not yet in Kdg) and a 9yo in 4th grade. I'd have to meet somewhere where my baby and my 5yo are welcome, and be done in time to pick up my 9yo.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Ooh, big kids! DD (6) is always complaining that playgroups are all little babies. Let's do some meet-ups over winter break, or on weekends so we don't have to worry about the school crowd. We could do an after-school one too.... hmm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.