Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it exactly? What does it feel like? Why can't I tell when it's happening??

Thanks for answers. It's not a problem, I suppose - I'm just really curious why there aren't any problems with my milk supply but I don't feel any letdown.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't feel any sort of pins and needles sensation - nothing. I've been lucky so far to have avoided any bf problems. (I thought I might be getting an infection and then possibly thrush awhile back, but the symptoms never progressed, and all is well.)

I totally missed it when my milk first came in, which was either day 3, day 4 or day 5. I was waiting for the painful engorgement I had heard about - "Oh, you'll KNOW when your milk comes in!" everone had said ominously - and that just didn't happen. I was terribly, terribly relieved as I had a great deal of bf angst, fear and sqeamishness before the fact.

The only times I have ever leaked were at night, waking up to my baby's cries. I didn't feel anything, just suddenly realized my gown was wet.

I wonder if I will ever feel letdown.

So hard to type with one hand here ....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.