Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I'm always enthusiastic about LL Bean backpacks. They are fantastic quality. I still have mine from high school and it shows very little wear. DD had one all through elementary and only replaced it because it got too small. DS has had 2. The first one still perfect but too small. This second one will get him through the rest of middle school and high school easy. Not the best for those kids who like a new back every year for style but for those happy to now buy new bags yearly, you can't beat the quality and washability. DD has a Jansport that has held up ok. We are replacing it this year for wear but she's had it 3 years. Not bad.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/506219?qs=3068958_pmd_google

My kids are in middle and high school so it's not really the same for us supply wise. I load up on spiral notebooks and notecards before school starts but that is typically all we need outside the occasional calculator upgrade. Just go for the Texas Instrument Calculators when your kid gets to the high maths. We got a deal on a graphing calculator that turned out not to have every function she needed to all her sciences and maths. Ended up geting a TI graphing calculator anyway.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.