Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not like the printed page we get to send our kids with on the first day, but a real list. A great list for moms full of stuff that is good to use, great to have, holds up and the kids like.

This can be anything from backpacks to school supplies to shoes to anything!!

What are your favorite Back to School supplies? Include links and why you love it and let's make this a really great list!

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post

We did decide you need to pay the extra dollar for brand name glue sticks. The off brands are worthless.
They really are - why is that??? We have several off bran ones and they just don't work. Which have you found to be the best? Even the Elmer's we have are slightly unreliable.

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post

Elmer's is the best we've found so far, though I admit we haven't done a lot of searching for alternatives.
lol.gif
Mostly it's good enough. I think it might be the limitations of glue sticks, generally. But I do like the ones that go on purple...

What did we do before glue sticks? We used glue, which was ridiculously messy, but once it dried it worked. Aaannnd you can rub a dollop all over your palms and have fun peeling it off. (Tell me I'm not the only one who did that??)
Totally not the only one.
lol.gif

I like the purple ones...though they seem to have a shorter shelf life than the regular elmer's ones. I had a "scrapbooking" one that was awesome, but can't remember the brand.

Okay, any recommendations for lunch containers? Not bags, but thermos type things?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.