Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Thanks y'all! It is a great set

The diaper is so well sewn and I think its a lovely trim fit. And I love how the trees went all the way around the shirt. The Mama that painted it did such a great job!

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Ooh! Cute! And I can play!

Here's our Christmas Fluff Show.

The first pics are of Iain wearing a Tykie hemp fitted today. We bundled him up in his PWP wool pants (the grape side of which happens to go perfectly with that Zutano cardigan!) to go out and see SNOW!! (Yes, SNOW in Houston!
) I took pics of that, too, but didn't transfer yet.

I absolutely
his Snowman outfit, which I've posted before, I think. Thankfully it's too cold for him to wear just that right now! :LOL But the Snowman dipe may be what he wears tonight!

The Snowflake dipe is long organic velour
:. He never did wet through that one, either! He finally fell asleep in it and I took pictures then. :LOL I thought his red shirt and Froggy Fuzzibunz looked festive, too.

Okay, off to finish cleaning house... but couldn't resist!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Here are a few pics of Sarah in her holiday dipes. http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAN2zVuybtWz5I
The first is a Hanukkah Simply Cloth AIO. The second you can hardly see the dipe but it is a Holden's Landing reindeer print. The third is a Righteous Baby Hanukkah print. I couldn't resist putting those cute Hanukkah dipes on her today. I have one holly appliqued wool cover from GMWW that I wasn't able to get a picture of before I ran out of memory on the camera. I am also supposed to have a Bungalow Buns soaker with a reindeer but it hasn't gotten here yet.

Holli, I love the frontal pic of Mari! I have wanted to see that since I saw the back on the front diapering page

Merry Christmas everyone!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
here is DD in her holiday set, some of you may have seen it before but here she is w/DH as SANTA :LOL http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jennyr...17.jpg&.src=ph

holli - mari is so cute!

kate - OMG...i can't believe my DD is one month older than your DD! i thought my gal was big but yours is much bigger...no wonder we get her "hand me downs" :LOL she's super healthy looking! just love the kids!!!

all mamas - LOVE those babes!!!!!

ETA: here's my fave pic w/some new fluff n hyena balls

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jennyr...80.jpg&.src=ph

·
Registered
786 Posts
Adorable pics
I love the Christmas Cloth show LOL, and Holli I loved seeing Mari's bum up for the holiday on the main page

Here is Miss M in her WHW longies. People would comment about them everywhere we went. My favorite comment came from a little girl I overheard "Look mommy! That baby boy has Christmas pants". Poor Miss M with no hair LOL

Here she is:
Warm Heart Woolie Christmas Pants

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.