Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
What foods are you craving lately?

Watermelon, Pineapple, Beets, Steak, Grilled Chicken, Spinach salad, Indian & Mexican foods

What are some healthy things that you snack on?

Almonds, Hard Boiled eggs sprinkled with Old Bay seasoning, ummm...not many snacking foods around here. Last pregnancy, I liked a chilled Granny Smith apple, sliced, sprinkled with cinnamon & lemon juice. I also love cottage cheese and pineapple. Homemade yogurt with raw honey, cinnamon, and ginger & a sprinkle of Kashi Go-Lean Crunch. Hummus & pita, veggies. I lurve Green & Black's Maya Gold Dark Chocolate. I count a lowfat Chai latte as a snack, but not often because of the sugar. In place of soda or wine, I like 'Pom' pomegrante juice mixed with mineral water.

What are your favorite healthy meals?

Black Bean Chili with fresh salsa and avocados. Grilled steak and a garden salad. Ginger Lime grilled chicken (Tandoori Style) with cilantro rice and cucumber tomato raita. I keep an emergency Tyson roasted chicken in the fridge, for quick meals. Chunk light tuna mixed with Balsamic dressing instead of mayo, on a bed of romaine (from a bag) and a sliced boiled egg, shredded carrots, etc. I am a hardened carnivore
: .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.