Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh mamas its been so long since Ive been here! I had to take a little diaper buying break, before it broke me!

Anyway life has gotten a bit tougher as of late and Im about to give up on cloth. So Im looking for something a bit easier.

Whats the latest and greatest in pocket diapers? My daughter is about 23lbs and 15 months, with a bit of chunk to her thighs. I'd really prefer a snap diaper. I was looking at the wonderoos but it seems like people think they run small. I have tried knickernappies which I love but they just don't fit right. Any others?

Thanks, its fun to play again
!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you thought about making your own pockets? I ordered a pattern from http://www.pollywogbabies.com. For $10, it comes with instructions for making cloth all-in-ones (like a washable disposable), fitted diapers and diaper pockets. The pattern maker has also helped me with lots of advice about how to get started.

There are places on the internet (listed in pattern) where you can order materials and I have also found things at local fabric stores. You can make them with super-stick Aplix (tougher than velcro) or snaps. We've used terrycloth car towels for the diapers. It's really cheap and a great system.

She also sells kits if you just want to try one or two before you commit.

Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.