Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,047 Posts
I just got mine from Pittsfield Weaving Co., Inc. They're locally made here in NH -- super fast turnaround time, free sample before they run it, etc. They have some very basic labels, and then some much fancier ones -- I got the comfortsoftwear since they'll be by baby's skin (patented; Carters uses them, for example). Their minimum is I believe either $400 or $450 or 1000 labels; I found their rates competitive and their customer service was great.

Kristi

· Registered
1,047 Posts
Actually there are places that do only a few labels at a time, usually a bit more expensive but geared toward home sewers. One choice is "Name labels" intended for sewing into the clothing of people who mihgt lose track (like nursing home patients) and the others are like "Custom creation of ..." labels. I looked into them but decided to skip over and go the whole shebang. Here's one example: http://www.namemaker.com/ -- there are lots of other. Printed labels are of course far less expensive.

Kristi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.