Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about creating some little rewards for each day I go past 41 weeks as something to look forward to each day. I want to actually put them on the calendar and plan to do them.

So here's what I've thought of so far:
  • prenatal massage
  • pedicure (though I will probably do this earlier because I love pedicures)
  • buying myself something fun? Like . . . ? I dunno.
  • dinner with DH at a favorite spot
  • staying home from work and not feeling at all guilty about it
I need some more ideas--do you have things planned?

· Registered
690 Posts
Sleep! Thats all I want to do right now! It is a real treat for me to stay in bed as long as I want.

I bought some new board games when I went past with DD and my mom and I sat around playing games all day.

How about taking a nice bath with candles, bubbles, hot tea and a good book?

· Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gremco View Post
Sleep! Thats all I want to do right now! It is a real treat for me to stay in bed as long as I want.

I bought some new board games when I went past with DD and my mom and I sat around playing games all day.

How about taking a nice bath with candles, bubbles, hot tea and a good book?
Mmmm, a day in bed! That sounds fantastic. I think I'll put that on my calendar--maybe even for this weekend!

· Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm having a night in with my closest girlfriends on Friday while DH is away and plan to have a meal out with them at the beginning of September. I know I won't be seeing much of them for awhile after that and when I do I'll be sleep deprived and with a baby attached to me so that's something I'm looking forward to.

I definitely want to go out for a meal alone with DH too. I've already booked an hour-long prenatal massage for the first week of September and might try to squeeze in a pedicure at some point as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.