Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Universe,<br>
I know I've been lazy, and sick, and tired, and all of that. I know I have a million excuses why that happened, and what caused this, and blah blah blah. I have a few things to ask of you, Dear Universe, and hopefully we can work together to achieve it all.<br><br>
I want a job. A paying job. You know I have a specific place in mind. I want to start off working there next month. NEXT MONTH. That gives you one month to get everything in order so I can start working there, okay Universe? That should be plenty of time for you.<br><br>
Dear Universe, I want to go back to school. I want to go for Nursing. Please open up a spot for me in the Nursing Program. Said job will provide tuition reimbursement, too.<br><br>
Please don't let me get sick again, Universe. I'm feeling that familiar ache in my bones and muscles, and it's just not a good time. Heck, it's never a good time! Cure me, Universe!<br><br>
Oh, my dear sweet universe, give me the will power to do what I must do.<br><br>
Let me be able to save money, so I may purchase a vehicle and get into a nice place by this time next year. Thank you Universe.<br><br><br><br>
*write your letter to the universe*

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
Dear Universe,<br><br>
Passover went very well, thank you very much. Thank you for health and wealth and happy children.<br><br>
I would like a good part-time job.<br><br>
And nudge the hubby on the baby issue.<br><br>
Thanks for everything,<br><br>
Philomom

·
Registered
306 Posts
Dear Universe,<br>
Thank you for all of the abundance I am experiencing!<br><br>
I realize that lately, I've had somewhat of a negative attitude, but I am trying to stay positive in light of the situation that I've created. Universe, I want a positive attitude! Please help me with my self talk--I know I can do this! I know I can overcome this adversity and I know this is another period of growth and learning...trust me--I've learned my lesson this time!<br><br>
Universe, I'm pushing through this and it will soon pass me by, but could we please hurry it up?<br><br>
Now this is what I expect dear Universe. Tomorrow when I go to the office I expect atleast two qualified clients to contact me--preapproved and ready to purchase w/no contingencies. They will close in the month of May and they will be the easiest closings that I've ever had. I am open and willing to receiving this. By the way Universe...I'm open to miracles too. I live in abundance--I am an abundant person.<br><br>
Universe, we need to do something with this family business. The perfect scenario will be presented to us and this time we will all recognize that all the pieces are in place and we can take action. Please bless us with the wisdom to recognize and take action on all the profitable opportunities.<br><br>
On the homefront, Universe, I am expecting that we will find a solution that works happily for all of us. This solution allows us all to continue to sleep through the night and allows dd uninterupted access to her food.<br><br>
Thank you Universe for all of the many blessings and gifts you've given and that I am open to receiving.<br><br>
In Love and Light,<br>
Jessie's Mom

·
Registered
945 Posts
Dear Universe,<br><br>
I am so very happy and grateful for being able to stay home with my girls. I love how happy and fulfilled my DH is in his new job, and the money is certainly a plus! Being able to have extra cash in the bank is esciting and helps me to feel even more grounded and centered.<br><br>
Going back to college is one of the greatest things I am doing right now. Thank you for providing the ability to go to college for free! I know that I will be able to complete my Masters in just a short time and go to work in a field that I love and that can help so many people.<br><br>
I love that I am losing weight and eating healthy and that my family is also healthy, active, and enjoying good food.<br><br>
Thanks Universe!!!

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Dear Universe,<br>
I'm so grateful for all that is happening, with dh's great new job and our move back home to California. The kids are excited, and I am so happy to be able to be close to loved ones again.<br><br>
Thank you for helping me overcome my panic about our upcoming road trip: this trip reperesnts so much aside from the physical, and I've been having a challenging time dealing with it. I was just so scared, and still am. But thanks to you, I am feeling strong and confident. Thank you. And thank you in advance for a fun and safe road trip.<br><br>
Love,<br>
Kristi

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Dear Universe,<br><br>
Please allow my childcare subsidy to be approved so that I may return to work and help support my children. If I do not get my childcare paid for I will not be able to work and we will be homeless. Please help me keep my home. Thanks.<br><br>
Also, thank you for allowing my financial aid to be approved for 100% of my tuition. I cannot wait to go back to school and help improve my family's lives, and I appreciate you opening that door for me.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Dear Universe,<br><br>
Thank you for bringing the book She Births into my life. It's very eye opening and I appreciate it. Please Universe. . . I would Love to be a Nurse. Allow my credits from MSB transfer over to SCTC. And I NEED a job. Any job really- but you know what jobs I have in mind. I have been trying very hard- sending resumes and cover letters and call backs and even thank you notes. I'm open to receive, and I would love for you to start the giving process.<br><br>
~ Amber

1 - 7 of 7 Posts